My parents are in the US and they usually call me 3x a week whether I’m at home or in the hospital. I have observed that in their previous calls, the reception was not clear and our line often gets cut off due to poor connectivity. Lately, I have noticed in their calls that the reception was so clear like they were only talking from the next house and they no longer have poor connection.
Later I found out that they switched to Straight Talk, a popular network provider in the US. My mother couldn’t contain her excitement by sharing to me how satisfied they are with it’s services. Since I got curious with it, I did some surfing about Straight Talk… mom knows best indeed, Straight Talk is a gold mine since it is a lot cheaper than what they had before.
When I and my family get to the States next year, I would definitely know which network provider to choose. I would choose a plan without a contract where you can have everything you need. I would choose the “All You Need Plan” which offers unlimited services without extra charges at only $45. With that I can be able to call a friend anytime I want without worrying about my bills or having problems with it’s connection. I’m just so excited about Straight talk and can’t wait to get there soon.
Here are some information about Straight Talk:
Their Monthly Plans:
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
For some real Straight Talk customer testimonials please check out the videos below:
As amazing as what I’ve heard and seen so far, I can say it’s truly everything you need for a mobile service. My parents made the right choice with Straight Talk. Yahweh bless.